Small Footprint, Big Impact.
We Stand for a Resilient World
Energy Sciences was founded in 2008 by energy and environmental professionals Shelley Sullivan and Frank Schulmeister. Combining their strengths – an arsenal of technical energy expertise, a huge helping of entrepreneurial spirit and gumption, and a commitment to creating and building a unique company to sustainably support industry and protect the environment. From the beginning, our vision has been for our work to make an impact and contribute to a world where clean, affordable energy and water are available to everyone, and the preservation of natural resources is common practice for everyday life.
Many think sustainability can’t be fun; we think otherwise. Our passion for creating sustainable outcomes and energy efficiencies is expansive. It carries us with ease and purpose through the thick and thin of energy management practices, so we can help our clients make a positive, cleaner impact on the world.
Establishing decarbonization programs, locating green incentives, hunting for energy savings, it might sound like a burden to most, but for us, it’s a joy. Our zealous team of energy efficiency superheroes places the utmost care and technical know-how into every project. We improve facility systems, create unique and measurable plans, and conserve energy while saving millions of dollars (and the planet) in the process. With a small yet mighty footprint, we become a nimble extension of your team.
By taking a strategic and comprehensive approach, we help commercial, industrial, and municipal clients identify and eliminate waste to increase their energy efficiency and produce truly impactful results that improve the longevity of our planet.
- Certified Demand-Side Managers (CDSM)
- Certified Energy Auditors (CEA)
- Certified Energy Managers (CEM)
- Certified Industrial Energy Auditor (CIEA)
- Certified Lighting Efficiency Professionals (CLEP)
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals (CMVP)
- Certified Sustainable Development Professionals (CSDP)
- Competent Communicator (CC)
- Existing Building Commissioning Professional (EBCP)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited – Professionals (LEED-AP)
- Professional Engineers (PE)
- Project Management Profesional (PMP)