Technical Services Analyst
Join our team of zealous energy-efficiency superheroes.
From energy consulting to decarbonization strategies, Energy Sciences helps commercial, industrial, and municipal clients identify and eliminate waste to increase their energy eﬃciency. We improve facility systems, create unique and measurable plans, and conserve energy while saving millions of dollars in the process. Taking a strategic and comprehensive approach, we activate the best practices and people to produce truly impactful results that improve the longevity of our planet.
This position has a home-based office in Southeast Michigan and travels to customer sites up to 75% of the time.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (construction, industrial site experience, trade training)
- Great customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Strong technical/mechanical aptitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel to work sites
Preferred Additional Experience
- Other relevant training, coursework or certifications
- Experience working with CRMs/Salesforce
- Perform compressed air and steam traps energy audits and surveys at customer sites throughout Michigan.
- Prepare the calculators and supporting savings documents.
- Support the process of closing out projects with engineering.
- Provide inspections during site surveys for installed HVAC equipment, food service equipment, and lighting systems.
- Complete post-fix surveys and report on findings.
- Support the program team activities in areas of energy savings and technical inspections.
- Support the program team in meeting and exceeding the programs’ energy savings goals.
- Utilize tools to track and report on project progress.
- Prepare and support program presentations.
- Maintain company-supplied equipment.
- Maintain company document storage.
- Provide regular reporting of lead generation, project status, program KPIs or other data as directed by Program Management.
- Interest in the energy efficiency industry and passion for sustainability
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact comfortably with customers
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills. Ability to set priorities and coordinate multiple projects, customers, deadlines, and demands
- Proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated
We offer an excellent full-time benefits package including DAY 1 benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD), a retirement plan with match, profit sharing, 13 paid holidays, and 120 hours of paid time off starting in year 1.
More about Energy Sciences
Energy Sciences is on a mission to create a more sustainable and socially responsible energy future. We value working as a team, questioning the status quo to find new and better ways, doing our work with integrity, and taking responsibility and initiative to get things done. We provide professional consulting, training, and energy management services to commercial, industrial, and municipal sectors, delivering customized solutions and sustainable strategies.
Energy Sciences is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive employment consideration without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, height, weight, genetic information, or status in any group protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume.